The Oklahoma Amateur Softball Association (OASA) is an affiliate of USA Softball, the National Governing Body of Softball in the United States. We are a non-governmental and not-for-profit organization (501.c.3). Staffed by volunteers and dedicated to the advancement of softball, in Oklahoma, at all levels of play. Our funds go to the administration of activities and other related events that benefit our membership.
Our Mission Statement...
In partnership with players, coaches, fans and officials who reside in the State of Oklahoma, the mission of USA Softball of Oklahoma (Oklahoma ASA) is:
- To promote softball within the boundaries of the state.
- To promote all phases of softball including men's, women's and youth.
- To establish standard rules and regulations that can be observed by all members.
- To conduct well-organized championship tournaments.
- To provide opportunities for participation and best possible experience for those involved.